The Petote Metro dog carrier looks just like a designer handbag The leather fringe tassel gives our best selling metro bag an updated, fashionable look. The Metro Bag features 2 open pockets on the front, a secure zipper pocket on the back, comfortable, adjustable shoulder straps, and is approved for airline travel on most airlines. Available in 3 sizes to accomodate dogs up to 15-pound. The Petite Metro Bag is great for teacup size dogs up to 4-pound. The Small Metro Bag fits dogs up to 10-pound. The Large Metro Bag fits larger dogs up to 15-pound or 2 smaller dogs.
Features & Highlights
- Airline approved fashion handbag style pet carrier, weight capacity 8 pounds
- All leather construction, Tassel fringe detail, Adjustable straps, 2 open exterior pockets on front and 1 secure side zipper pocket on back
- Available in 3 sizes, for dogs up to 15 pounds, Made in the USA
- Roll up side window with privacy flap, top zip entry, mesh ventilation panel on top and both ends, interior adjustable safety strap
- 13-inch long, 5-inch wide, 7-3/4-inch high
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 7.75 x 7.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 8.8 x 8.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Petote, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AUSPT1011, ean: 6940030003999,
This is our brand new heavy duty strong dog cage with wheel. This cage is designed in particular with a heavy duty steel frame, a perfect choice for you to keep your pets safe and comfortable. Each bar is firmly welded to ensure the strongest sturdy ...
mpn: AI-BLK, ean: 0891093001384,
Sleepypod Air is a revolutionary carrier that redefines in-cabin pet travel. Air adapts to the various under-seat storage requirements set by different airlines while providing maximum comfort for your jet set pet. Worrying about buying a carrier tha...