Embark | Dog DNA Test | Breed Identification | 160 Health Results | 200K Genetic Markers
Free Shipping Included! Embark Veterinary Dog DNA Test · Breed ID · 160 Health Signals · 200K Genetic Markers by Embark Veterinary at Carrie J Keenan. MPN: DNA101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Embark Dog DNA Test tells you more than you ever thought possible about your dog. The test tracks about 200,000 genetic markers, offering breed
Features & Highlights
- RESULTS: Your Embark results are delivered through an interactive guide and can be viewed on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. You can also download and print a summary report if you prefer to browse the reports on paper. A Vet Report allows you to easily share the results with your veterinarian to incorporate them into your dog's care.
- HEALTH: Keep your dog healthy, longer. Embark could help save your dog's sight, prevent early death from heart disease, and so much more. Discover a plan for healthy aging with Embark's comprehensive genetic testing that lets you see more about your dog than ever before. Extend your dog's healthspan by testing for genetic diseases that occur later in life including glaucoma, degenerative myelopathy, and dilated cardiomyopathy, three of the most common adult onset diseases in dogs.
- TRAITS: Give your dog a trait! Learn why your dog is unique, from the tip of the nose to the shape of the toes - plus everything in between. Where other tests just tell you the breeds in your dog, Embark actually looks at the genetic basis of appearance to explain why your dog looks the way it does. See how closely your dog resembles other Embark dogs with the same trait genes, even if their breed mix is different!
- PROVEN & TESTED: Most accurate breed identification available: Embark tests over 200,000 genetic markers and builds your breed mix chromosome by chromosome. Built by experts, partnered with Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine, certified by Orthopedic Foundation for Animals, trusted by professional dog breeders & veterinary hospitals.
- THE BOTTOM LINE: With over 20 times more genetic information than any other test on the market, the Embark DNA test gives you and your veterinarian the most comprehensive picture of your dog's genetic health and ancestry. Embark with us and join the cutting edge of canine health and genetic research.
|Item Size:||3.5 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|