Embark's rugged adventure dog harness is a lightweight & durable everyday harness made from no-rip nylon and anti-chafe padding. It's fully adjustable on your dog's stomach & upper chest to ensure a comfortable & secure fit. It only takes a matter of seconds to get on and off, so you can easily get out for an easy walk or run! Our harness for dogs features two attachment points - the front attachment should only be used in a training setting, teaching your dog to walk behind you and to heel. It is not designed to bear the stress of constant pulling like the back attachment. The dog harness vest has been designed to distribute the force of pulling evenly, compared to a collar, which concentrates on your dog's trachea
SEE SIZING CHART BELOW & IN IMAGES (measure around thickest part of stomach and base of neck)
Small Size: Stomach 16 - 24" inches | Base of Neck: 16 - 24" inches
Medium - Stomach 24 - 31" | Base of Neck: 17 - 25"
Large - Stomach 31 - 43"| Base of Neck - 18 - 26"
XL - Stomach 43 - 47" | Base of Neck - 19 - 32"
Our harness works great for different shapes and sizes!
Smaller breeds: Beagle, French Bulldog, Yorkshire, Boston Terrier, Dachshund, Miniature Schnauzer, Cocker & King Charles Spaniel, Pug, ect
Medium breeds: Boxer, Bulldog, English Springer Spaniel, Border Collie, ect
Large Breeds: Pitbull, Siberian Husky, Lab, Labrador, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Rottweiler, ect
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, high quality, made from no-rip Nylon
- Anti chafe padding for comfort
- Quadruple Stitching and military grade thread for durability
- 2 modes - No Pull dog harness - Training mode and regular mode
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility-
Customizable sizing for secure fit
- Handle for additional assistance control and lifting if your dog is senior, elderly, disabled or recovering from injury or a service dog
Click ADD TO CART today, to Embark on the journey